The beautiful state of Maryland got its name from Henrietta Maria of France, the wife of King Charles I. The State House is a historical building, the oldest capitol in the nation. It served as the capital of the country and was the location where George Washington resigned as commander-in-chief at the end of the Revolutionary War. This is just one of the multitude of historical sites in the Maryland that attract locals and visitors.
People who live in Maryland enjoy an exceptional quality of life. The state offers a wide range of natural features, including mountains, dunes, beaches, and farmland. The cultural experiences that can be enjoyed includes museums, historical sites, archives, arts and quality entertainment venues.
About Dr. Christopher Chang, Leading Plastic Surgeon in Maryland
Dr. Christopher Chang, an acclaimed, board-certified plastic surgeon has a clinic in Chevy Chase, Maryland to serve D.C. and the communities throughout the state. He has garnered a reputation for surgical excellence and is recognized as one of the most accomplished board-certified plastic surgeons practicing in Maryland.
- Facelift: Dr. Chang has achieved advanced training and experience in facial plastic surgery and is recognized for his artistry, meticulous surgical techniques, and for achieving stunning, natural-looking results. When searching for a Maryland plastic surgeon for a facelift, you want to ensure your surgeon uses the least invasive, most effective surgical techniques for more natural-looking results and a faster recovery. Making him one of the best plastic surgeons in Maryland.
- Rhinoplasty: A rhinoplasty, or “nose job,” is one of the most delicate and time-intensive facial plastic surgeries. This procedure, to produce the best results, requires precision, artistry, and high-level surgical skills. The new nose shape and structure must be balanced to enhance your other features. Dr. Chang has an artist’s eye for harmony and balance and is often called upon to revise a rhinoplasty performed by others. He has built a reputation as one of the top go-to surgeons for rhinoplasty Maryland has to offer.
- Facial fillers: The latest generation of dermal fillers is far superior in results. These fillers treat fine lines, wrinkles, creases, lip lines, plump lips, or add volume to sagging cheeks. We offer a range of the most advanced dermal fillers, and we are known for our ability to create natural, subtle, facial enhancements.
- BOTOX: Millions of people – men and women – count on regular BOTOX treatments to keep their faces looking younger, smoother, and more attractive. One of the most popular and effective anti-aging products, BOTOX treatments reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines, but must be injected correctly and in the right volume to avoid a “frozen” look – Dr. Chang and his team of medical professionals perform BOTOX treatments with meticulous care for better results.
- Liposuction: Excess body fat can be very difficult to reduce with diet and exercise. Genetics dictates where our bodies store fat and unfortunately, it is often on the tummy, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, back or flanks (love handles). The unsightly bulges of fat can be extracted, never to return, with our state-of-the-art liposuction techniques.
- Brow Lift: As the brow muscles weaken with age, skin and tissue drifts lower, creating a heavy, droopy brow, and sagging eyelids. Lines and creases, both vertical and horizontal, leave you looking old, tired, or unhappy. A brow lift, when performed by our acclaimed Maryland plastic surgeon, will create a fresher, younger, more appealing facial appearance that appears completely natural.
- Thigh Lift: If you are unhappy with the appearance of heavy, fatty thighs, you may be a candidate for thigh lift surgery. This procedure does far more than remove excess fat – it tightens the skin and muscle structure to restore a firmer, fitter, and more attractive appearance.