Meet Dr. Chang
AB, Harvard University
- Honors in Biological Sciences
- Kirkland Student Fellowship – Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Ann and Warren Wacker Public Service Award
- Harvard College Fund Scholarship Award
MD, New York University
New York, NY
- Honors in Cell Biology
- Glover C. Arnold Surgical Award for Excellence in Surgery
New Haven, CT
- Internship – Yale-New Haven Hospital, Yale University School of Medicine
- Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency – Yale-New Haven Hospital, Yale University School of Medicine
Johns Hopkins University
University of Maryland
- Craniofacial Fellowship – Johns Hopkins Hospital/University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center
Dr. Chang maintains staff privileges at the following hospitals
- Johns Hopkins Sibley Memorial Hospital – Washington DC
- Johns Hopkins Suburban Hospital – Bethesda MD
- INOVA Fairfax – Falls Church, VA
- INOVA Fair Oaks – Fairfax, VA
- INOVA Mt Vernon – Alexandria, VA
- INOVA Alexandria – Alexandri, VA
- INOVA Loudoun, Leesburg, VA
- Kirkland Fellowship Award–Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Harvard College Ann and Warren Wacker Public Service Award
- Harvard College Fund Scholarship Award 2001-2003
- 2008 Glover C. Arnold Award for Excellence in Surgery, NYU School of Medicine
- 2007 Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation (PSEF/ASPS) Sarnat Award 1st place
- 2007 NY Academy of Medicine Glorney-Raisbeck Award
- 2007 Alpha Omega Alpha CL Kuckein Award
- Professional Recognition:
- Harvard University Honors
"I have never felt so confident. Dr. Chang completely changed how I saw myself in the mirror. I was terribly self conscious of my nose from my youth and finally decided to go through with the surgery. Not only was it inexpensive compared to the other three doctors I contacted, the before and after pictures of patients were also much better looking than the others! The whole process of surgery and recovery was quick and pretty much painless. I would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting cosmetic surgery. It really made me a happier person." - Catherine M.
"My son was in a terrible accident with most of the bones in his face and skull broken... I don't know what I would have done without Dr Chang!! My son is fully recovered and back to his old self again. I love Dr Chang, he will be in my prayers for the rest of my life. Thank you!" - Elizabeth A.
"I cannot say enough about my surgery with Dr. Chang! I had full facial Rejuvenation including a facelift brow lift and upper eyelids done 4 months ago. I also had a chemical peel to my lower eyelids and mouth. They was barely any pain and I was back to work the next week! I am so thrilled and my friends are so impressed. I cannot say enough about my experience! He is both caring and an amazing surgeon! Thank you so much!" - Cathy W.
The entire experience and outcome was everything I hoped for and I cannot thank Dr. Chang enough! He is a true pro and I recommend 100% without reservation!" - Ashley R.
"I went to Dr. Chang to correct the damage done to my breasts from pregnancy and breastfeeding. He went above and beyond to make me comfortable and to explain exactly what the procedures (lift + implants) would entail. He was extremely responsive and truly understood the look that I was trying to achieve - full, natural for my frame, and with minimal scarring. I'm only two days out from surgery and I'm already loving my results. I am so glad that I chose Dr. Chang to restore my chest to its pre-baby appearance. I actually think they are going to be better than they ever were before I had kids!" - Emily L.