Surgery, even for cosmetic goals, can be a serious endeavor. Dr. Chang will help you prepare both physically and mentally for your procedure. As always, we encourage you to reach out to us with any questions.
Important things to questions to ask yourself include:
- When do I have to be at the hospital?
- What are my restrictions before and after surgery?
- Who will take me home and help me get around afterward?
- Have I filled my prescriptions?
- Is someone available to help relieve my daily duties (pets, children, etc.)?
- Have I told Dr. Chang about all of my regular medications or supplements and stopped them (when appropriate)?
- Have I stopped using tobacco products entirely?
Our experienced staff will help guide you, make preparations and answer any additional questions that may arise.